Onebox is a leading company in technology development for sale tickets of entertainment and leisure activities located in Barcelona. Onebox was born with the aim of giving event organizers a full control over their events, thanks to an innovative platform that allows them to manage their ticket sales in a centralized system.
We focus our philosophy on four key aspects: Innovation, Customer Service, Team Spirit and Quality Care. To achieve this, we work with agile methodologies to develop our product and we also look for professionals who share an interest in agility.
If you are a motivated, energetic person, wanting to work in a leading company with international expansion, a young and dynamic environment and you’re eager to learn and develop yourself, ¡You are the person we are looking for!
Find more information on our website oneboxtds.com
We are looking for a highly motivated person to develop our ticketing web platform, based on Java technologies. In our organization the desire to work in several layers of the stack is the key, we are looking for versatile people, specialists in one layer, with vision and general interest in a different layer.
Our developers are responsible for important challenges such as serving the sale of thousands of tickets in concurrency through our multiplatform, ensuring centralized capacity and optimizing the ticket sale.
You will be part of an agile organization, working in the cloud and with J2EE technology, Spring, NoSQL and relational databases.
¿What are we looking for?
- A team player, willing to help.
- A person who enjoys challenges and make proposals.
- Attention to detail and quality: you will not want to see your entry duplicated!
- Use to and/or highly motivated to work with agile methodologies.
- Depending on whether your main area of expertise is back or front, we expect several years of experience in one or another layer. Here we explain the technologies we use in each of them:
- 3 years of experience in some (the more the better) of the following technologies:
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Maven, Junit
- Tomcat application server
- Design of REST APIs (API blueprint)
- ActiveMQ / RabbitMQ
- SOLR / ElasticSearch
- Docker / Kubernetes
- We would be delighted if you have experience in the next technologies, otherwise, it is expected that you are willing to learn:
- Responsive design
- Protractor Test
- CSS pre-processing Frameworks (LESS,SASS)
- Implementation and use of continuous integration tools
- Studies in technical engineering and/or in computing Degree
- We are looking for someone who speaks English at a conversation level.
- You will earn points if you also have experience with:
- Oracle DBA
¿What do we offer?
A dynamic and growing company, which is committed to the continuous training of its team, highly motivated and ambitious. In addition, we offer benefits such as:
- Great corporate culture in constant evolution
- Option to enjoy flexible retribution
- English classes, various training, and attendance at events and conferences
- Flexible schedule
- Organic fruit daily
- Free tickets for shows
- Friday intensive day
- Great discounts at gyms to keep you in shape
- Bonus if you bring other great professionals like you.
- Summer events, winter events, monthly after works and different company activities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org