Users are not required to register or provide personal information when visiting www.oneboxtds.com
When you are required to provide data, the website will let you know whether it is voluntary or mandatory. Users are required to register in order to access certain services.
Where does your data go?
You providing us your personal data implies you express consent to be processed by ONEBOX IBÉRICA, SL in some cases as a data processor (selling tickets for events organized or promoted by customers of the ONEBOX platform), and in others, if the user declares so, as a data controller.
For tickets purchased for events organized or promoted by ONEBOX customers, the data from the event registration form will also be included the organizers records, identified in the events information page and in the purchase conditions that the buyer user must accept beforehand.
What are your data for?
When you provide us with your personal data, you are expressly consenting to our using them for commercial interactions for the use of the services or products, unless otherwise indicated. Specifically.
Contact and Newsletter: To inform you about ONEBOX services, products, and promotions.
Please note that your personal data will not be segmented or used for other purposes than those listed here.
The informed consent you gave us for storing cookies does not affect the main reason we process your data. For more information, read our Cookies Policy.
What data do we need?
The buyer identification data and data on the event purchasing system or option selected by the user is processed.
In exceptional cases and depending on the types of registration for organized events the following may be mandatory: hobbies, preferences, tastes or belonging/membership in clubs, associations, etc., data collected by the organizers/promoters of the event for their own purposes, as indicated in their privacy policies.
If you do not provide your consent to the processing of such data, ONEBOX reserves, at the discretion of the event organizer/promoter of the event, the right not to accept the purchase, if these data are considered mandatory.
Data conservation period
Transfer and access of data by third parties
Contact, newsletter, and book to demo: ONEBOX will not transfer your data to third parties without your prior consent.
Legal basis for processing the data
As needed to fulfill the purposes explained in this policy and as a necessary legal requirement, both the purchase/payment of tickets and the submission of data in a form filled out by you, are positive and unambiguous actions indicating your consent for us to process your data.
What rights and obligations do you have regarding this data processing?
The user is responsible for providing all the up-to-data compulsory data in order to use and enjoy the services and the products that are offered. The data and information provided is assumed to be exact, current and truthful. It is always the user responsibility to modify and update the information; otherwise, any unmodified data will be deemed to be accurate and current.
If you have provided us with the personal data of a third party, you must have informed and requested the consent of this third party before sending it to us.
You can always exercise you right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and right to restrict processing and to data portability regarding your personal data, by sending ONEBOX IBÉRICA SL and email (including your identification number) to: email@example.com
Marketing or direct electronic communications have an automatic system for opting out of receiving future commercial messages. The foregoing all consequences that derive from those responsible for the information files.
In particular, the content of the rights is:
(1) The right of access. Right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of said data and complete information about the processing.
(2) The right of rectification. Right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the certainty of the information subject to treatment.
(3) The right of erasure. Right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay if the processing is illegal or the reason for processing or collecting your data is no longer valid.
(4) Right to restrict processing. Right to request the suspension of the processing if it is illegal or if the accuracy of the data has been challenged.
(5) Right to opposition. Right to oppose the processing of your data when its purpose is direct marketing or when processing should be stopped for reasons related to your personal situation unless a legitimate interest is proven or necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
(6) Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions. Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your consent explicit.
(7) Right of data portability. Right to receive the personal data that concern you, when you have paid for the ticket distribution and management service, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and transmit them to another controller when the processing is done by automated means.
The exercise of this rights is free unless manifestly unfounded or excessive request are made, in which case the interested party may be required to assume the cost of processing the application.
Likewise, we remind you that according to EU Regulation 20167679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Security and confidentiality
ONEBOX will process the data with the utmost confidentiality and will keep professional secrecy with respect to all of them. It will not share them with unauthorized third parties without your consent, even for storage. This obligation will continue even after the end of commercial relations with the user, in accordance with current regulations, adopting the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data that are processed, and avoid heir alterations, loss or unauthorized processing, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of the application, the nature of the stored data, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of different likelihood and seriousness to which they are exposed and that involves the treatment for the rights and freedoms of the natural persons.