ONEBOX IBÉRICA, S.L.
C/ Balmes 357, 6ª Planta
CP 08006 Barcelona;
Tel: 902 043 279
email@example.com CIF B-65315954 Registered with the Barcelona Register of Companies in VOLUME
41865 FOLIO 109 SHEET B399852 ENTRY 1
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE in Spanish) implementing Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of June 8, 2000 on certain aspects of information society services, and Directive 98/27/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 19, 1998 on injunctions, we inform you thatwww.oneboxtm.com provides access to the website of ONEBOX IBÉRICA, S. L., its services and contents with the latest technologies for marketing entertainment and leisure activities. We also inform you that ONEBOX IBÉRICA, S. L. respects and observes the legal obligations in force.
Access to www.oneboxtm.com by any Internet user implies acceptance and compliance with these general conditions of service and any other particular conditions of service that may apply.
This website has been designed to promote and allow all Users to have general access to the information, activities, products and services offered by ONEBOX IBÉRICA, S. L. (hereinafter ONEBOX), both its own and those of third parties.
Access to certain Contents offered through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions which may replace, supplement and/or modify these general conditions as appropriate. Users must therefore read the corresponding specific conditions carefully before accessing and/or using these Contents.
Users are not required to register or provide personal information when visiting www.oneboxtm.com. When you are required to provide data, the website will let you know whether it is voluntary or mandatory. Users are required to register in order to access certain services.
Where does your data go?
Your providing us your personal data implies your express consent to be processed by ONEBOX IBÉRICA, S.L. (hereinafter ONEBOX), Spanish company tax ID no. (CIF): B-65315954 and address at C / Balmes 357, 6th Floor, 08006 Barcelona, Tel: +34 902 04 32 79, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, in some cases as a data processor (selling tickets for events organized or promoted by customers of the ONEBOX platform), and in others, if the user declares so, as a data controller.
For tickets purchased for events organized or promoted by ONEBOX customers, the data from the event registration form will also be included the organizers’ records, identified in the event’s information page and in the purchase conditions that the buyer user must accept beforehand.
What are your data for?
When you provide us with your personal data, you are expressly consenting to our using them for commercial interactions for the use of the services or products, unless otherwise indicated. Specifically:
Contact and Newsletter: To inform you about ONEBOX services, products, and promotions.
Please note that your personal data will not be segmented or used for other purposes than those listed herein.
The informed consent you gave us for storing cookies does not affect the main reason we process your data. For more information, read our Cookies Policy here.
What data do we need?
The buyer’s identification data and data on the on the event purchasing system or options selected by the user are processed.
In exceptional cases and depending on the types of registration for organized events the following may be mandatory: hobbies, preferences, tastes or belonging/membership in clubs, associations etc., data collected by the organizers/promoters of the event for their own purposes, as indicated in their privacy policies; In the event that you do not provide your consent to the processing of such data, ONEBOX reserves, at the discretion of the event organizer/promoter of the event, the right not to accept the purchase, if these data are considered mandatory.
Data conservation period
Transfer and access of data by third parties
Contact, newsletter, and book to demo: ONEBOX will not transfer your data to third parties without your prior consent.
Legal basis for processing the data
As needed to fulfill the purposes explained in this policy and as a necessary legal requirement, both the purchase/payment of tickets and the submission of data in a form filled out by you, are positive and unambiguous actions indicating your consent for us to process your data.
What rights and obligations do you have regarding this data processing?
The user is responsible for providing all the up-to-date compulsory data in order to use and enjoy the services and products that are offered. The data and information provided is assumed to be exact, current and truthful. It is the user’s responsibility to modify and/or update said information at all times; Otherwise, any unmodified data will be deemed to be accurate and current.
If you have provided us with the personal data of a third party, you must have informed and requested the consent of this third party before sending it to us.
You can always exercise your right of access, right to rectification, right to deletion, right to opposition, right to restrict processing and right to data portability regarding your personal data, by sending ONEBOX IBÉRICA, S.L. an email (including your identification number) to: email@example.com. Marketing or direct electronic communications have an automatic system for opting out of receiving future commercial messages. The foregoing all applies without retroactive effects on prior data processing and transfer to third parties, and without prejudice to the obligations and legal consequences that derive from those responsible for the information files.
In particular, the content of the rights is:
(1) The right of access. Right to confirm that we are processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of said data and complete information about the processing.
(2) The right of rectification. Right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the certainty of the information subject to treatment.
(3) The right of erasure. Right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay if the processing is illegal or the reason for processing or collecting your data is no longer.
(4) Right to restrict processing: Right to request the suspension of the processing if it is illegal or if the accuracy of the data has been challenged.
(5) The right to opposition. Right to oppose the processing of your data when its purpose is direct marketing or when processing should be stopped for reasons related to your personal situation unless a legitimate interest is proven or necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
(6) Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions. Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your consent explicit.
(7) Right of data portability. Right to receive the personal data that concern you, when you have paid for the ticket distribution and management service, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and transmit them to another controller when the processing is done by automated means.
The exercise of these rights is free unless manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to assume the cost of processing the application.
Likewise, we remind you that according to EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Security and confidentiality
ONEBOX will process the data with the utmost confidentiality and will keep professional secrecy with respect to all of them. It will not share them with unauthorised third parties without your consent, even for storage. This obligation will continue even after the end of commercial relations with the user, in accordance with current regulations, adopting the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data that are processed, and avoid their alteration, loss or unauthorised processing, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of the application, the nature of the stored data, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of different likelihood and seriousness to which they are exposed and that involves the treatment for the rights and freedoms of the natural persons.
Cookies are very simple, and all websites need them to work. Here we explain what cookies are and how we use them on our website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to store and retrieve data from a terminal equipment on the user’s computer, by accessing certain web pages that are stored on the hard disk or temporary memory, and retains data on the user and the navigation that is carried out from that computer, and that allow actions like remembering password or autocompleting fields.
Users can delete the cookies from their hard drive whenever they wish or block information from being collected. If you do not want the cookies to be stored, you can change the cookie settings on your browser. If you do not store them, some ONEBOX features may not be available to you, though you will still be able to browse the website. The information is only for the individual use of ONEBOX. We will not reveal or share this information with third parties.
The information that this website stores on your computer through this mechanism consists solely of a number that identifies a user, as well as preferences such as the preferred browsing language, and the date on which the cookie was stored. This will allow us to recognize you in your next visits to our website. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they let us:
– Estimate usage numbers and patterns.
– Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our site, whenever you access from the computer where you have signed up as a member with your name and password.
– To analyse user navigation (navigation statistics). The application used to obtain and analyse the navigation information is Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This tool does not obtain data about the names or surnames or postal address from where they are connected or any other personal identification data of the user.
The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users are assigned is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of the visits, the visit duration, the browser used, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us, adapting them for example to the most used browsers or terminals.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to run more smoothly and adapt to your preferences, such as storing your language or your country’s currency. Cookies also help website managers improve the services they provide using the statistical information collected through them.
What cookies do we use?
Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different available options or services, such as identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas or sharing content through social networks.
Customization cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with certain general features that are either pre-defined on their device or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the device and the regional configuration from which you access the service.
Statistical analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse how users use our services. This means that we can study navigation through the website to improve the range of products or services we offer. Cookies from Google Analytics and Google AdWords are used for this.
Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another party, which then processes the data obtained. Zopim cookies are used for this.
How do I set cookies in my browser?
Most browsers now allow users to configure whether or not they want to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the’ Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. Here are the instructions for setting cookies in the main browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
If you block cookies in your browser, some of the website services or features may not be available.
Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies For more information, you can check Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the above, check its policy of installation, use, and blocking of cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the services or areas of this website may not work.
Do we update our cookies policy?
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (Trademark Registration Topic)
The Onebox trademark is a trademark registered with the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office under number 9602434. Any use, by third parties, of the same or any similar identifying sign that may lead to confusion about its origin or ownership is thus expressly prohibited unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from ONEBOX. www.oneboxtm.com is a domain registered by ONEBOX IBÉRICA, S. L. This domain cannot be used in any way, except with prior express authorisation, in connection with services other than ONEBOX services that may cause confusion among our customers or discredit the company.
In no case does access to this site imply any waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Reproduction (except temporary downloading from the website to the user’s computer hard disk or proxy servers), copying, use, distribution, reuse, processing, making second copies, sending by post, transmission, modification, assignment or any other activity involving all or part of the information contained in this website other than that expressly authorised by the owner is prohibited.
The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from deleting, circumventing or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of ONEBOX or its owners incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the content. Likewise, the user will abstain from using the contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the site to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes, unsolicited messages to multiple persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing in any way such information.
LIABILITY AND OBLIGATIONS
ONEBOX makes the maximum efforts to avoid any error in the contents of the Web but is not responsible for the damages caused by the improper use of the User’s service. The services offered by ONEBOX comply with current regulations.
ONEBOX will keep the application operational twenty-four hours a day, every day of the year, under the agreed conditions. However, it reserves the right to suspend access temporarily, when required by the maintenance service of the central computer of the system or the Internet or application servers. It shall, as far as possible, notify users if the importance or prolonged duration of the stop is relevant.
ONEBOX will not be obliged either to remedy loss or damages, whether direct or indirect, that are the result of services provided by external companies with which it has reached collaboration agreements and in which ONEBOX acts only as a mere intermediary.
1 CONTENT LIABILITY
The content of this website is general in nature and its sole purpose is to provide information on our services and our business activity and does not form the basis of any professional relationship with the user.
Please note that such material may not contain the latest updates. ONEBOX may change or delete such information without prior notice. Any and all information provided through this website will not be binding.
ONEBOX waives responsibility with regard to any decision taken by the user of the website as a consequence of the information contained therein, in particular with regard to the technical characteristics of the cables.
ONEBOX waives responsibility for any information not prepared by itself or not published in a form authorised by it under its name, as well as liability arising from the misuse of content, and reserves the right to update, delete, limit or prevent access to the contents, temporarily or definitively.
Part of the website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on www.oneboxtm.com complies with applicable laws. ONEBOX will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may be contained in the advertising content or in sponsor content.
2 LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Any links on www.oneboxtm.com are provided for information purposes only and, therefore, ONEBOX does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, ONEBOX declines any and all liability for any aspect and, in particular, the content of this page.
3 CONDITIONS FOR LINKING TO THIS PAGE FROM OTHER PAGES
The following terms shall apply to any links established by other pages to this site, as well as to any user, entity or web page wishing to establish any type of link to the ONEBOX site:
Only the home page can be linked to.
The link must be absolute and complete, i.e., it must take the user to the ONEBOX address and must cover the entire screen extension of the home page. Under no circumstances, except with the express written authorisation of ONEBOX, may the page that makes the link reproduce in any way the ONEBOX website, including it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the web pages.
No incorrect or inaccurate information will be given about the ONEBOX page.
Written authorisation is required to display any distinguishing marks of ONEBOX, such as trademarks, logos and labels.
The Owner of the page offering the link must act in good faith and shall not seek to adversely affect the reputation or good name of ONEBOX.
Unless expressly authorised by ONEBOX, the text elements of the trademark or logo, the domain name or the company name of ONEBOX shall not be registered as a keyword (“metatags” or “metanames”) for searching websites through search engines.
ONEBOX assumes no responsibility for any aspect of the linked website. The establishment of a link does not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between ONEBOX and the owner of that website.
4 RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TECHNICAL ASPECTS
ONEBOX does not guarantee the continued operation of the website or that it will be operational and available at all times.
ONEBOX is not responsible for direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and the introduction of viruses into the network, arising from browsing the Internet necessary for the use of this website.
5 USER OBLIGATIONS.
With regard to navigation, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that ONEBOX establishes from time to time regarding the use of the site. To this end, ONEBOX will address users through any means of communication via the website.
The user will be liable for any damages that ONEBOX may suffer as a result of failing to comply with any of the obligations set out in this legal notice.
The user undertakes not to use any of the content that ONEBOX makes available in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or contrary to morality or public order. Those who access the website must comply with applicable legislation, codes of ethics or conduct that may be in place, and the general rules of use of the website. Accordingly, by way of example only, users shall not engage in any behaviours that:
- Violate, disparage or infringe upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Spanish Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, inflammatory or violent acts or, in general, actions that are contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practice or public order;
- Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or ideas that are discriminatory on the basis of sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition;
- Include criminal, violent, pornographic, or degrading messages or, in general, those that are contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practice or public order; (e) induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear; (f) induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to mental health;
- Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that they may mislead about their purpose or the intentions of the communicator;
- Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to use or intent to use the protected rights;
- Violate the trade secrets of third parties;
- Are contrary to the right to honour, personal and family intimacy and one’s own image;
- Breach regulations on confidentiality of communications;
- Constitute unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and unfair competition in general;
- Cause, by their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the service, or fail to comply with the technical requirements or specifications established for access to the website.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION
ONEBOX may unilaterally modify all or part of the terms and conditions stipulated herein. Any changes will appear in the same manner as in this legal notice.
This legal notice is therefore valid from the time it is published until it is modified in whole or in part by ONEBOX.
ONEBOX may terminate, suspend or unilaterally interrupt the operation of this website, without the user being entitled to compensation. Upon such termination, the user must destroy any information about ONEBOX in any format obtained through the site or through personal communications with the user.
Modification and termination of the service
(1) The user does not have the right to continuous and uninterrupted availability of the application. However, ONEBOX will do everything it can to achieve the greatest possible availability and repair any breakdowns as soon as possible.
(2) In addition, ONEBOX will have the right to temporarily discontinue your service, without having to inform the carrier individually. The corresponding information will be made, generally, on time and for a period of three months through the website.
Responsibility regarding the content of published events.
(1) The responsibility for the content published and transmitted in the application or in the private accounts of users shall correspond exclusively to the registered user who has published it. This person will be obliged to comply with the laws, safeguarding social customs, sportsmanship and good manners.
(2) If the publications fail to comply with the aforementioned rules, ONEBOX shall have the right to eliminate them immediately.
(3) All personal data transmitted by the registered user (processing, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, etc.) will be treated only in accordance with the data protection regulations.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any dispute related to these conditions of service, the parties hereby expressly agree that the Courts of Barcelona (Spain) and the corresponding Spanish legislation shall have sole jurisdiction.